Next Level Solutions provides an innovative hiring alternative that delivers a better outcome and value than hiring full-time, which results in a more effective investment of your payroll dollars.
We are a small business support organization that focuses on accounting, human resources, and technology deployments. We enable executives and team members to focus on customers and revenue growth by increasing the capabilities of the administrative team.
Accounting & Operations
- Outsourced CFO
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Period close procedures
- AP/AR, and cash management
- Invoicing process / cash conversion cycle analysis
- Analytical tool development / key metric monitoring
- Business process development
- Employee handbook development
- Recruiting/interviewing support
- Compliance with regulations
- Performance management
- Compensation strategies
- Policy and procedure documentation
- Harassment/discrimination policies and investigations
- Employment law for supervisors
- Leadership training, development and coaching
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Software selection and implementation
- IT infrastructure and strategy consulting
- Business requirements development
- System requirements development
- Procurement and vendor contracting
- Implementation oversight
- System testing and user acceptance
- Microsoft work flow automation
- Data management
- Website management
Our logo is a stamp representing our quality and commitment. As we strive to be consistent in with our service, we also aim for our seal to remain consistent. Our main logo incorporates every color in our palette and should be used whenever placed on a white background, or as the primary indicator of our company’s presence.
This symbol embodies our company and represents the three sections of our expertise. The order or arrangement of these blocks should never change. The blocks should never be a different color than one of the monotoned.
This symbol is taken from the “x” in Next Level Solutions. It shows the progression and forward motion we always strive for, not just internally, but for our clients. When used outside of the logo, the proportions of the swoosh should maintain consistency with the one featured in the logo.
THE LAYERED SQUARES
This symbol is taken from the blocks on our logo but layered for depth. These elements are used throughout our brand especially when animation and motion are utilized.
PRIMARY: Myriad Pro
Myriad was intended as a neutral, general-purpose typeface that could fulfill a range of uses and have a form easily expandable by computer-aided design to a large range of weights and widths.
Acceptable font variations: Regular, Bold, and Semi Bold Italic
SECONDARY: Minion Pro
Minion is a serif typeface released in 1990 by Adobe Systems. Designed by Robert Slimbach, it is inspired by late Renaissance-era type and intended for body text and extended reading.
Acceptable font variations: Bold Condensed,
Regular, Italic, Medium, Semibold, and Bold.
Our colors add to our identity and represent who we are as a company. Our colors portray wisdom, practicality, passion, intelligence and protection.
PANTONE 485 C
Imagery helps tell our story and assists in accurately representing our company. In terms of imagery, we use metallic textures to help portray the high-tech nature of our business.