Key Team Members
With a diverse range of skills and personalities, the Next Level Solutions team holds the expertise needed to effectively support your back-office capabilities.
- Chris KingManaging PartnerChris KingManaging Partner
After gaining years of management and executive-level experience, Chris co-founded Next Level Solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses. Next Level Solutions combines his passion for entrepreneurship with his extensive expertise. Chris graduated from LSU with a bachelor’s degree in business management.
- In my spare time, I am the President and co-founder of The Cajun Army, Inc., a 501c3 that brings hope to people affected by disasters.
- Actively involved in youth, prison and music ministry.
- I have 10 very close friends that are on death row.
- Joy IrwinSenior Staff AccountantJoy IrwinSenior Staff Accountant
Joy has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Centenary College of Louisiana and a MBA from LSU. After a long, successful career with the state, she decided to bring her experience to our team.
- I love to sew and do machine embroidery.
- Cherrié OtillioSenior Staff AccountantCherrié OtillioSenior Staff Accountant
Cherrié has over 20 years of experience in accounting, purchasing, inventory control, B2B transactions and employee training. She enjoys working with different business types and people. Cherrié loves the challenge of working with new clients or industry and putting the pieces together.
- I have been married for 28 years and have two sons.
- I love to travel and spend time with my family.
- Karli Morel, SHRM-CPHR SpecialistKarli Morel, SHRM-CPHR Specialist
Karli graduated from LSU in May 2018 with a Bachelor’s degree in human resource management and a Minor in Information Technology Management. She chose to join our team because she had an opportunity to grow with the company and help spread Next Level Solutions’ mission. Karli has been a Society for Human Resource Management – Certified Professional since 2019.
- My favorite hobby is fishing in Grand Isle, and my favorite restaurant is Chick-Fil-A.
- Carrie Miller, SPHRHR AdvisorCarrie Miller, SPHRHR Advisor
With a degree from Stephen F. Austin, Carrie has over 30 years of HR experience and is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR). She joined our team to utilize her passion for helping business owners successfully deal with HR issues.
- I worked for three United Way agencies and spent 10 years with the LA Legislative Auditor.
- Jacob DavisChief Technology OfficerJacob DavisChief Technology Officer
With degrees from Johns Hopkins University School of Education and the University of Maryland Baltimore County, Jacob brings a unique perspective to our team with additional experience as a business owner himself. He wants more businesses to be successful and hopes to have a real impact on people through his work at Next Level.
- I play guitar (not as well as Chris!) and I love experiencing history through travel. I also live in Israel and have been part of the startup community there.
- Judy DettwillerStaff AccountantJudy DettwillerStaff Accountant
Judy joined Next Level Solutions because she loved the work environment and our team members. She earned her accounting degree and MBA from Southeastern Louisiana University.
- I finished my accounting degree after having children. They were in school and managed to sucker me into being PTA President twice.
- Elizabeth RezaStaff AccountantElizabeth RezaStaff Accountant
Elizabeth received her bachelor’s degree in accounting and her MBA from Albany State University. She interned with our team for over three years and decided to join full-time because she is passionate about helping companies grow, compete and succeed.
- I enjoy running and solving math problems.
- Erica RobillardBusiness AnalystErica RobillardBusiness Analyst
Erica received her bachelor's degree from LSU and her MBA from St. Mary’s College of California. After working for a major company in California, Erica returned to Louisiana and brought her extensive experience to our team. She loves the teamwork we emphasize at Next Level and the collaborative energy we bring to our work environment.
- I gained most of my professional experience working for a Fortune 500 while living in San Francisco.. I love to read, watch my kids play sports and travel with my family!
- Hayley KingBusiness AnalystHayley KingBusiness Analyst
Hayley received her bachelor’s degree in Business Management from LSU. As a business analyst, she works closely with our clients to find opportunities and ways to improve their operations.
- Since I was three years old, I’ve only missed eight LSU home games.
- Madison TeenStaff AccountantMadison TeenStaff Accountant
Madison is currently a senior accounting student at LSU. She joined Next Level Solutions because of our friendly culture and drive to help businesses. Madison has been a great addition to our team and her desire to learn more is evident everyday.
- My favorite food is sushi, and I love to sing karaoke!
“We work together as a team, and our clients receive a team of support rather than just one representative serving them.”
“Next Level Solutions actually cares about its employees and clients.”
"I chose to work with Next Level Solutions because of the great work ethic, friendly culture, atmosphere and the exposure to businesses across the world. Each person on our team has a vast amount of knowledge and expertise, and they’re always happy to help further your understanding. We all have the same passion and goal in helping clients and their businesses succeed to their fullest potential."
“Being part of Next Level means I get to make a real difference for businesses and the lives of people they touch. We’re real people who care about a business’s success.”